Monday, August 1, 2011

Bar-B-Cups Recipe

One of our favorite recipes! It's already become a staple in our dinner menus! Takes barely any time at all to make and leaves leftovers! What could be better? Borrowed from the kitchen of the wonderful Karen Winn!

Ingredients
1 pound ground beef
1/2 onion, diced
1 cup cheddar cheese
Pillsbury Crescent Rounds or Pillsbury Biscuits (8 to 10)
BBQ Sauce of choice

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Brown meat with onion. Make sure there is NO pink left!
3. Stir in BBQ sauce, your preference on how much!
4. Grease a muffin tin. Press the crescent rounds/biscuits into the tin, as thinly as you can without going up and over the edges.
5. Fill each crescent with the beef mix.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes. Take out, sprinkle on cheese. Put back in an watch until crescents start to brown and puff!
7. Serve and enjoy! Try not to eat all of them!





1 comment:

  1. My mom made these when I was a kid, and when I moved away from home, she gave me the recipe. I make these all the time for my husband. We've even made them with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. I'm glad other people know about this easy treat.

    ReplyDelete